“What is property selling for per acre in Park County?”
This is a very common question we get and unfortunately the short answer is:
There is no price per acre average for all of Park County.
“What is property selling for per acre in such and such area?”
While this narrow it down short answer is:
There is no exact price per acre average for your area, tree coverage, slope, views & your location can make your individual piece of property worth 50% more or less than another piece in the same area.
Properties all over the county go for different prices and many factors will affect the price, below is a list of items that affect the price of each property.
- The Market, what have other properties similar to yours been selling for
- Location, Where is it in Park County
- Topography, Is it Covered with Trees, Or is it Open Meadow
- Views, What do you see from your property, Mountains, Meadow, Valley, Neighbors
- Improvements, Does it have a Driveway, Well or Septic?
- Amenities, What does your area have to offer property owners? Clubhouse, Fishing Rights, Water System
- Access to Power, The closer Power is the more desirable a property can be
- Buyers interest in the area
- Does the Property Back to or have good access to any State/Federal Lands
- Does the property have any Live water or Springs
- Slope, Is the property easy to Build or Camp on, or does it need access put in before its accessible
So if you want a TRUE value as to what your property is worth we prefer not to shoot from the hip and give you an accurate figure by reviewing your actual property first to give you the most accurate figure.